Olie Siiz; Neo Traditional With A Beautiful Antique Twist:
1. Where are you from? What age are you? and how long have you been
I’m Ukrainian life in Warsaw.Poland. I started tattooing in Ukraine in my native city 6 years ago.
2. The name of your current studio and where is it located?
Currently I work in the best studio “Prism” with my good friend and awesome tattoo artist. It is in Warsaw.
3. How would you describe your style of tattooing/the style of your
I’m not quite sure that my style is 100 % neo traditional. Because I always triying to improve it and make it more “antique ” style.
4. What is it you love about that style?
I love that I have no any borders on my style. I can do whatever I want. Even if I’m trying to change it sometimes it is still looks like Olie did it. I love to create rich color. Love that my tattoos looks expensive.
5. What is your favourite thing about being a tattoo artist?
The best thing is that I can be independent. That’s what I always wanted in my work. I can travel, I can meet new amazing artists. To listening such a weard stories from my clients. This is a dream job.
6. What got you into tattooing?
To become a tattoo artist was only my own crazy idea. In my city we had only 2 or 3 tattoo artists. And one of them teaches me how to start.
7. What inspires your tattoos(and art) the most?
The biggest inspiration for me is the world around me. I’m not inspired by another tattoo works. I take ideas from absolutely different places. Sometimes I can see a beautiful girl and just imagine what kind of tattoo I wanna do for her. I love fashion. Clothes are also inspired.
8. What is your favourite tattoo you have ever done or seen?
My favorite tattoo is that makes my client smiling. The tattoo which is got the biggest amount of likes and saves.
9. Do you have a dream tattoo, that you want to do on someone in the
Oh I don’t have a dream tattoos. I would love to make all my new flashes.
10. Do you have any future plans, you would like your fans and the
readers at Mediazink, to know about?
In a future I’m going to traveling a lot. I really want to open my studio somewhere far far away. In what country I still don’t know. As always I will let everyone’s know about my plans on Instagram.
Final Commetn and Gallery:
Olie is perhaps an unconventional tattoo artist in some ways. Such as the way she draws inspiration, rather from living life and observing it, rather than looking at the works of other tattoo artists. Drawing much of her inspiration from her love of fashion, as well as letting the person’s body inspire her. But she does love tattooing as much as the next tattoo artist. We here at MediaZink have no doubt, that her talents will fulfill her dream of travelling a lot more in the future. so do look out for her, we know we will.