Moral Tattoo; Greek Graffiti on the Skin:
Moral or Moral Tattoo Crew as he is also known. Is one incredible artist from Greece who fell in love with art and especially graffiti years ago. It is a style he has taken with him into tattooing, with quite the incredible results. His tattoos look like a mix of painting and graffiti at the same time. Almost looking like impressionism mixed with both graffiti style and new-school tattooing.
Not only that, but it flows and works perfectly with the quirky new-school and full color designs, that he works on. Their is an awesome quirkiness to his style, which mixes perfectly with the many different projects he works on, from Batman to an angry shark. he definitely puts his own awesome spin on the tattoos he creates.
1. Where are you from? What age are you? and how long have you been tattooing for?
I’m from Andravida, ilia, Greece. I’m 36 years old and i’ve been tattooing since 2011
2. The name of your current studio and where is it located?
The name of the studio is Moral Tattoo. The location is Andravida, ilia, Greece.
3. How would you describe your style of tattooing/the style of your tattoos?
I’m using graffiti elements compose on newschool projects. Also i’m working fullcolor designs.
4. What is it you love about that style?
I love graffiti and i choose this style of tattoo because gives me the opportunity to use graffiti elements.
5. What is your favorite thing about being a tattoo artist?
Because i like to create what a person has dreamed of on his body forever
6. What got you into tattooing?
I like the painting, i have been involved with graffiti, air brush designs, paintings and i wanted to try and the art of tattooing.
7. What inspires your tattoos(and art) the most?
Inspire from my love for the art of tattoos and i like to create something which have my personal style.
8. What is your favorite tattoo you have ever done or seen?
Most of the tattoos i have created are loved because the have my artistic identity.
9. Do you have a dream tattoo, that you want to do on someone in the future?
I haven’t something specific yet. In the future maybe i think something.
10. Do you have any future plans, you would like your fans and the readers at MediaZink, to know about?
I want to participate in tattoo conventions all over the world and meet my favourite tattoo artists.
Final Comment and Gallery:
Moral tattoo a passionate artist with his own quirky graffiti style. He loves what e does and wants to keep going. Using his own personal style to give people the tattoo of their dreams, is what he loves the most. Be he also seems to just have a great love of the industry as whole. We are sure with his talent as an artist, he will definitely get to visit many different tattoo conventions all over the world, and hopefully meet some of the artists he likes.