Lenny Lindbäck; A Love For the Sketchy:
Lenny Lindbäck is one talented tattoo artist, hailing from the beautiful Swedish Capital of Stockholm.
He has been tattooing for a decade and it is clear to tell from his awesome tattoo style, that he has honed his craft whenever he could, along the way. It almost sounds crazy to say, but it takes quite some skill, to put that sketchy twist to a tattoo. But Lenny pulls it off and in the most awesome way possible, his tattoos look like they were hand drawn on paper, rather than tattooed on the skin.
1. Where are you from? What age are you? and how long have you been tattooing for?
I’m 36 from Stockholm Sweden. I’ve been tattooing since 2008 so in going on 10 years.
2. The name of your current studio and where is it located?
Stockholm classic tattoo in Stockholm Sweden
3. How would you describe your style of tattooing/the style of your tattoos?
Some kind of realismish with a sketchy touch
4. What is it you love about that style?
I’m a big fan of sketches and really like a sketchy more than a finished piece. Whether it’s a painting tattoo or what ever. They usually have a greater feeling of life and movement. So that’s what I’m trying to achieve with my tattoos
5. What is your favourite thing about being a tattoo artist?
That I get to have my hobby as my profession. Not to many people get to do that.
6. What got you into tattooing?
I’ve always drawn and painted. I even attended a couple of art schools aswell. So I’ve always been into art and then my wife introduced me to tattooing when we first meet. And that was that
7. What inspires your tattoos(and art) the most?
A bit of everything I guess. From movies to music to street art and other tattooera
8. What is your favourite tattoo you have ever done or seen?
I had a client that had the word “HOPE” (not by me) tattooed on his neck in big black block letters. That’s still one of the coolest tattoos I’ve seen. Just because it was so simple bold and readable.
9. Do you have a dream tattoo, that you want to do on someone in the
Not really I just want to keep learning and try to develop.
10. Do you have any future plans, you would like your fans and the readers at Mediazink, to know about?
Final Comment and Gallery:
Lenny Lindbäck wants to create tattoos, that have some sort of live and movement to them. We would argue that he has succeeded, there seems to be some sort of vibrant life, in each of his pieces, through his sketchy tattoo style.
They are really beautiful tattoos and he truly knows his craft. However, he is still humble and strives to keep learning every day of every year, for the rest of his life. Hopefully he won’t be too hard on himself, as he already creates beautiful artistic tattoos.