Lena Art; Realism That Entrances:
Lena Art has not been tattooing for long, but she is already showing how quickly some people can develop a talent for tattooing. Her realistic tattoo style is radiant with color and sensual detail. You wouldn’t be able to tell that she had only been tattooing for 2 years, from just looking at her work. It is of the highest quality and skill level, yet this awesome female artist, has only just started, so to speak.
1. Where are you from? What age are you? and how long have you been tattooing for?
I am originally from Persia, but I have a German Residency and live in Germany. Else I am 30 years old and I have been tattooing since 2015.
2. The name of your current studio and where is it located?
Tattoo Art Karlsruhe, Germany.
3. How would you describe your style of tattooing/the style of your tattoos?
My style is realistic/realism.
4. What is it you love about that style?
Orintate in the real conditions.
5. What is your favourite thing about being a tattoo artist?
I studied art and painting at University and I have been painting for many years. It was very interesting for me and a challenge, that I can conjure images of any kind on the skin.
6. What is your favourite tattoo you have ever done or seen?
My favorite tattoo is portrait of Lemmy Kilmister that I had tattooed in Luxembourg at the lady’s convention.
7. Do you have a dream tattoo, that you want to do on someone in the future?
I love to do portraits, especially doing portraits of famous people.
8. Do you have any future plans, you would like your fans and the readers at Mediazink, to know about?
My plan is to get better and better, and to live up to the high expectations of my fans.
Final Comments and Gallery:
Not only is Lena very skilled, but it is very clear that she is quite humble too. Aiming to live up to the expectations of the many fans she is already gathering. As well as aiming to improve her skill, so that she can create even more awesome pieces of art. She does however seem committed to the realistic style, so it will be interested to see, how she migth develop in the future. With her skill one thing at least seems certain, she will keep getting better and making awesome tattoos.