Artist Of The Month; Ben Kaye – New Zealand
- Hello sir, what’s your name and where are you based?
– My name is Ben Kaye and I´m based at Ship Shape Tattoo in New Zealand.
- How long have you been tattooing?
– I´ve been tattooing for 10 years.
- What´s your favorite style to do?
– Hyper Realism
- Awesome, and how long have you been doing Hyper Realism?
– I´ve done that style for about 5 years now
- I can see that you do a few conventions, which convention is your favorite?
– NZ Tattoo and Art Expo in New Plymouth, NZ
- Where do you love to travel, for work I mean?
– I love to visit and work on Iceland
- So, do you have any future plans that you can share with our readers?
– Yes, I´m planning on a 6 months tour in Europe and USA with my family
- Which machine is your favorite to work it?
– Inkjecta 3.5 cam solid bar
- Do you have any favorite color, that you use?
- Thank you for the interview. Where can our readers see more of your work?
– Thank you. My Instagram is dbkaye and website www.dbkaye.com