Andy Engel; German Tattoo Legend:
Andy Engel, a man that hardly needs much introduction within the tattoo scene. He has been making a name for himself ever since the 90’s and has become a legendary tattoo artist. He has spend over 2 decades, perfecting his realistic tattoo style. It has become something, which can truly be called photo-realistic. There is an incredible level of detail within all of the tattoos he creates and you can clearly tell, that this is the work of a master.
When you see his work, there will be no doubt in your mind, why he is among the worlds greatest realism tattoo artists. You could get lost in all the details, he puts into his work. Yet he still seems versatile in what he does, able to adapt to his clients wishes. A feat which is not always easy with this style.
1. Where are you from? What age are you? and how long have you been tattooing for?
I’m from Germany, Bavaria, Marktsteft. I’m 46 years old and i’m tattooing since 1994.
2. The name of your current studio and where is it located?
3. How would you describe your style of tattooing/the style of your tattoos?
4. What is it you love about that style?
5. What is your favourite thing about being a tattoo artist?
6. What got you into tattooing?
7. What inspires your tattoos(and art) the most?
8. What is your favourite tattoo you have ever done or seen?
9. Do you have a dream tattoo, that you want to do on someone in the future?
10. Do you have any future plans, you would like your fans and the readers at Mediazink, to know about?
Final Comment and Gallery:
Andy Engel as we said previously, a legend and a master of his craft. He has made a name for himself not just in Germany, but world wide. We are excited with Andy for his new projects for next year, we will do our best to be there and we think anyone who won’t be there, will probably be missing out a lot. We can’t wait to see the next 2 decades of this legends career.